We at N Techcare can easily fix DVD writer problems with the aid of proficient technicians and latest requirements. We have expert IT technicians to diagnose and address any problem and find effective remedies to them. In the beginning, the technicians evaluate the issues such as insufficient power supply or unplugging of IDE/ SATA cable. Defective DVD writer can also be caused by a problem in the Windows Operating System that is stopping your writer from exhibiting up or reading disks.
We can fix the following DVD writer problems.
1. Your DVD drive does is disabled and does not perform the task of reading and writing
2. The media in DVD writer cannot be interpreted
3. The media cannot be written to by your DVD drive
4. The contents of the DVD do not become visible in Windows Explorer.
5. The disc cannot be ejected from the drive
6. When you introduce the DVD in the drive or as soon as your laptop attempts to read the disc, the laptop does not respond.
While troubleshooting the problem, our technicians make sure that the disc is compatible with the drive. We also offer advanced troubleshootingservices to the customers to resolve intricate DVD writer issues at reasonable prices. Our services are prompt and can be availed on the same day. Customers just need to give us a call and our technicians will be there for them right at their doorstep.